Beach Tour to Goa
- 04 NIGHTS / 05 DAYS
- Destination Covered: Goa
Goa, a coastal state in the western part of India, has been an ideal holiday destinations among honeymooners, beach tour lovers and those who want to enjoy the sun-soaked beaches in the winter months. A former Portuguese colony with a rich history, the small yet beautiful state has a unique blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures and architecture attracting tourists from across the world. The magical state and the land of beaches has been divided into two parts named North Goa and South Goa. However, the fact cannot be denied that the real life of Goa lies in the villages. Goa has some nearly 350 villages, often scenic and each having a character of its own. However, the beauty and popularity of cities like Panaji (Panjim), Margao, Vasco Da Gama, Mapusa, etc cannot be ignored.
Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort offers you perfect beach tours to Goa for 4 nights and 5 days. There is a lot more to explore during this amazing tour. You will spend a day during your beach tour to Goa to enjoy the famous boat cruises on the Mandovi River. The river cruise is programmed for three times in a day, sunset and moonlight. There are different type of river cruises namely Dolphin Fantasy, Pearl of the Orient and Backwater Thrills. Just sail through river Mandovi and experience the ecstasy of being in nature. Through boat cruise, you can have a look at the exotic bird’s life and the crocodiles that usually surrounds the city.
Simply go through to day to day tour itinerary and enjoy your holidays in a memorable way.
- DAY 01 : Arrive Dabolim Airport Goa
- You arrive at Dabolim, international airport in Goa. From airport you will be transferred to your hotel. You will get a traditional Indian welcome. Rest of the day is at leisure.
- DAY 02 : Beach Attraction - Goa
- In morning after breakfast, get ready to for half day tour to Old and New Goa. Since this is your beach tour, you can explore the fascinating aspects of beaches. Beaches are considered life line of Goa. They are the most attractive part of Goa and tourist's come to Goa in order to explore this fascinating zone of Goa.
- DAY 03 : Cruising in Mandovi River
- In morning after breakfast we are going to try to famous boat cruises on the Mandovi River. The river cruise is scheduled for three times in a day, sunset and moonlight. There are different type of river cruises namely Dolphin Fantasy, Pearl of the Orient and Backwater Thrills. Just sail through river Mandovi and experience the ecstasy of being in nature. Through boat cruise, you can have a look at the exotic bird’s life and the crocodiles that usually surrounds the city. Stay overnight at Goa.
- DAY 04 : Adventure sports
- On the last day, you will not be doing anything in particular. All you will be enrolled in is total fun. Just try out some adventure sports in Goa on the nearest beach. Some of the adventure sports that you can fill on your beach tour are Windsurfing, Parasailing, Speed boats and Scuba Diving. Choose the one that interest you the most. Be it any, adventure sports in Goa are far seeking and almost everybody loves to try them once. You can also try Volley ball on the beach as it will give you a perfect time pass. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort.
- DAY 05 : Departure
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to Goa Airport for your onward journey with happy memories of Goa!
- Non-alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (Car not at disposal)
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- Children below 6 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- This package is available only on prior reservation with full advance payment.
- Management reserves the right for any changes or modifications in the package without any prior notice.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Meal plan: MAP
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy