Luxurious Getaway to Darjeeling
- 03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
- Destination Covered: Darjeeling
Located at an altitude of 6,710 ft (average) in Lesser Himalaya, Darjeeling is a beautiful hill stations in the state of West Bengal, India. The beautiful hill station is called as the Queen of the Hills where its panoramic view, colonial architectural wonders and natural beauty always draw the attention of people from across the country and worldwide. Being an attractive hill station at the beginning point of North-East India, Darjeeling is also known for cultural diversity, serenity and ancient marketplaces that will keep one enticed. Darjeeling is also a paradise for trekking lovers and adventure tour enthusiasts. There are numerous prehistoric to natural wonders to explore during your Darjeeling tour.
With an aim to make your Darjeeling tour memorable and full of wonders, Mayfair Darjeeling – the 3-star heritage resort offers attractive tour packages. 3 nights and 4 days Darjeeling tour package is sure to fulfill your desire of spending more time in the lap of Mother Nature. There are numerous wonderful attractions that you will be exploring during your Darjeeling tour packages.
Chowrasta and Mall, Tiger Hill, Observatory Hill, Senchal Lake, Mahakal Temple, Japanese Peace Pagoda, Ghoom Gompa, War Memorial, Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Himalayan Mountaineering Institute are some of the famous attractions to explore during your tour.
In addition, there are also numerous other attractions like Shruberry Nightingale Park, Himalayan Zoological Park, Lloyd Botanical Garden, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Centre, Rock Garden, Ganga Maiya Park, Batasia Loop, Governor’s House and different educational institutes and schools of ancient time.
- DAY 01 : Arrival NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogara Airport – Darjeeling.
- Once you arrive at NJP Railway Station or at (IXB) Bagdogra Airport (500 feet above the sea level), our representative will meet you and take you to your hotel - Glenburn Tea Estate (Darjeeling) which is approximately a 02 ½ hours drive. On reaching check-in to your hotel room and spend the day as it pleases you. relish dinner at the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay.
- DAY 02 : Glenburn Tea Estate
- After breakfast, proceed for Glenburn tea estate tour and walk through the tea fields. Enjoy lunch by River Rung Dung. Take a tour of tea factory and get the privilege of tea tasting. You will get a presentation on the history of Glenburn, and a brief overview of how tea is grown, manufactured and tasted. After which you will drive through the tea fields with Estate Manager and get comprehensive guided tour of the estate.
- DAY 03 : Excursion to Darjeeling
- After breakfast, take same day excursion of Darjeeling Town. Enjoy ride on the famous Toy Train Railway from Darjeeling Town, through the picturesque Batasia Loop and then to the neighboring towns of Ghoom and Kurseong. Take a stroll on the Mall or shop for local crafts and antiques along the way. Also visit the famous Das Studios for a peek at their collection of old black and white photographs from the area. Enjoy your lunch at any of the places like Glenary’s, which has a nice cafeteria as well as a multi-cuisine restaurant. Visit the Zoo, famous for its snow leopards and pandas, the renowned Himalyan Mountaineering Institute and the Gymkhana Club.
- Drive back to Glenburn for overnight stay.
- DAY 04 : Darjeeling - NJP Railway Station/ (IXB) Bagdogra Airport
- After breakfast at the hotel proceed to NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport (100 Kilometres in approximately 3 to 4 Hours), for your onward journey.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (Car not at disposal)
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- Children below 6 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- This package is available only on prior reservation with full advance payment.
- Management reserves the right for any changes or modifications in the package without any prior notice.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Meal plan: All Meals
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy