- 03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
- Destination Covered: Gangtok
Gangtok is the capital city of Sikkim on a ridge at 5500 feet height is a beautiful hill station and the hub of different activities of this North-East Indian state. Located in the clouds and surrounded by the plush greenery, deep valleys and scenic view of Khangchendzonga (Kanchenjunga), the beautiful hill town is a business, political, cultural, education and tourism hub of the state where a good number of tourists come all through the year. Here, you will see a just right blend of earliest culture and traditions and up to date fashion and trends. Entire hill station and its neighboring area has a charisma of its own that keep one spell bound. MG Marg is the main street and a great place to chill out. Being the first litter and spit free zone, the beautiful street is free from vehicular traffic.
During your Gangtok tour, you will be exploring some of the wonderful attractions in the city that will surely keep you enticed and spell bound. Some of the must see destinations and tourist places are Rumtek Monastery, Himalayan Zoological Park, Nathula, Tsomgo Lake, Tashi View Point Ropeway, Ganesh Tok (the Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha), Temi Tea Garden, Enchey Monastery, Do-drul Chorten, Dodrupchen Monastery, Hanuman Tok, Banjhakri Waterfalls, Institute of Tibetology and Handloom Center.
Mayfair Spa Resort & Casino makes your Gangtok tours memorable by offering attractive tour packages. We offer 3 nights and 4 days tour package that cover all the prime destinations. Please go through day to day tour itinerary to enjoy tour to Gangtok.
- DAY 01 : Bagdogra/New Jalpaiguri to Gangtok (125 kms in approximately 4 hours)
- On arrival, you will meet a mayfair representative who will transfer you to your hotel in Gangtok. On reaching, check-in to your hotel, unpack and relax.
- DAY 02 : Gangtok
- Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hoteland proceed for a city tour visiting Rumtek Monastery, Do Drul Chorten, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology (closed on Sundays), Cottage Industry (closed on Sundays) and Flower Show Complex. Spend your night at the hotel comfortably.
- DAY 03 : Gangtok
- Enjoy a warm breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day excursion to Changu Lake which is 35 kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 12,400 feet. The lake derives its waters from melting snows off the surrounding mountains. Legends say that lamas could forecast the future by studying the color of the lake’s waters. Also visit the Baba Mandir. Rest overnight at your hotel.
- DAY 04 : Gangtok to Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bagdogra/New Jalpaiguri in time for flight / train for your onward journey.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (Car not at disposal)
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- Children below 6 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- This package is available only on prior reservation with full advance payment.
- Management reserves the right for any changes or modifications in the package without any prior notice.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Meal plan: All Meals
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy