KANIKA is a cosy and intimate restaurant that serves Odia cuisine. Brass utensils, colourful bangles, intricate woven work and other Odia motifs highlight the décor of the restaurant. Standouts include an excellent traditional Odia Thali, Dalma (Gravy made of lentils and vegetables), Machha Besara (Fish cooked with mustard seeds), Khatta (a tangy sweet and sour chutney made from dates and tomatoes), Kanika (an aromatic sweetened rice dish) and Kheeri (rice pudding).
- Cuisine: Indian (Traditional Oriya)
- Time: 12.00 noon to 03.00 p.m. & 07.30 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- Popular Dishes: Authentic Odiya Veg. Thali, Non-Veg. Thali, Mutton Curry & Dalma
- Reservation: +91 - 9238413009, 0674 6660101(EXT: 666)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Takes Reservations: Yes