Odisha Golden Triangle
- 03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
- Destination Covered: Bhubaneswar - Konark - Puri - Raghurajpur - Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, Konark and Puri makes the perfect Golden Triangle in Odisha (Orissa) that is the best tour plan to explore the real charm of Odisha tourism. During your Odisha golden triangle tour, you will visit the rich cultural heritage, temple architecture of Odisha, famous temples, sea beaches, natural wonders and above all the Oriya culture and traditions. Mayfair Hotels & Resorts Group offers 3 nights and 4 days tour plan for you.
The wonderful tour starts from Bhubaneswar – the capital of Odisha. Some of the popular tourist attractions that you will visit in Bhubaneswar include Lingaraj Temple, Ananta Vasudeva Temples, Raja Rani Temple, Parsurameswar Temple, Brahmeswar Temple, Mukteswar Temple and many others. Some wonderful attractions in surrounding areas include Dhauli Hill, Nanda Kanan, Ekamra Kannan, caves of Udaigiri and Khandagiri and a few others.
Konark is your next destination – known for world-famous Sun Temple, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also famous for a beach named Chandrabhaga. Our Odisha Golden Triangle tour also covers Raghurajpur that is famous for Appliqué and Patta Chitra (Palm-Leaf Arts).
Puri is most beautiful place to visit. Being the reign of Sri Jagannath Prabhu, Puri is one of the four most sacred pilgrimage destinations in India (Char Dham). Sri Jagannath Temple, Gundicha Temple, Puri Beach, etc are the places to see in Puri that will surprise you. We make your tour memorable and full of fun by providing all state of the art services and facilities along with luxurious accommodation.
- DAY 01 : ARRIVAL AT BHUBANESWAR
- On arrival at Bhubaneswar airport met by our representative. Then transfer to hotel. Later half day sightseeing of tribal museum ( closed on Monday ), Khandagiri & Udaigiri Jain caves ( oldest rock cut caves, the caves are reminiscent of influence of Buddhism and Jainism in Odisha (Orissa) ). Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
- DAY 02 : IN BHUBANESWAR
- Morning after breakfast visit to famous city temples including Lingaraj, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar ( Mukteswar temple, one of the most prominent temples of Bhubaneswar, has been constructed in the style that is quite similar to the one used in the Kalinga School of Temple Architecture and know as the 'gem of Odisha (Orissa) architecture' ), Rajarani temple. After lunch break visit to Nandankanan Zoo ( closed on Monday ).This Zoo is famous for the white tiger safari and Botanical garden. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
- DAY 03 : BHUBANESWAR - KONARK - PURI
- Morning after breakfast drive to Puri enroute visit Dhauli ( Budhist stupa / peace pagoda ), Pipli ( the applique work village ) and Konark Sun Temple ( famously known as black pagoda ). Then proceed to Puri and check in to the hotel. Evening visit of Lord Jagannath Temple (Non Hindus are not allowed) / Relax on the golden beach of puri. Overnight at Puri.
- DAY 04 : PURI - RAGHURAJPUR - BHUBANESWAR & DEPARTURE
- Drive back to bhubaneswar enroute visit Raghurajpur ( Artisan village ).Then proceed to Bhubaneswar and transfer to airport to board the flight for onwards journey.
- Traditional Welcome
- Non-alcoholic Welcome drink on arrival with face towel.
- Accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner for 02 Adults & 01 Child below 6 Years in well-appointed room.
- Complimentary use of Tea / Coffee maker in the room, once replenished daily.
- Mini fridge with pre decided amenities as a compliment
- Free use of Swimming pool, Fitness centre & Games room.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- One Couple Selected Spa Massage for 60 Minutes in each Location along with (Steam & Sauna were available).
- 01 Hour Boat Ride for Kids (At Lagoon)
- Get a chance to have Cooking tips from our Chef on World Cuisine(At Lagoon).
- Morning Yoga Session with Yoga Guru (At Lagoon)
- Free access to WI-FI in rooms and public area (Subject to weather condition).
- One Film DVD per day at all locations
- Guided Lord Jagnath Temple Darshan at Puri (Darshan excludes transfers).
- Sightseeing with Itinerary Day wise by Innova
- Extra Child above 6 years of age will be charged extra in the same room @ Rs 1999.00 + Taxes per night on MAP plan.
- Extra Adult will be charged extra in the same room @ Rs 2999.00 + Taxes per night on MAP plan.
- The package reservation will be subject to availability and against advance payment only.
- Management reserves the right for any changes or modifications in the package without any prior notice.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Meal plan: All Meals
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy