In & Around Rourkela
- Hanuman Vatika houses temples set amidst gardens and also has a tall statue of Lord Hanuman. When sightseeing in Rourkela, it is one of the best places to visit.
- The Vedvyas Temple is also amongst the top places in Rourkela to visit. The abode of the epic poet Vedvyas who authored Mahabharata is believed to have been here.
- The gushing waters of the Khandadhar Falls flowing down the hillside is a lovely sight to behold. This second highest waterfall of Odisha is a major tourist attraction near Rourkela.
- In the nearby hills of Rourkela, Vaishnodevi Temple sits perched on top and attracts many devotees and tourists.
Some Other Attractions in & around Rourkela
- The other attractions in and around Rourkela include Koel River, Jubilee Park, IG Park, Deer Park and Mandira Dam.