Wonders Of Eastern Himalayas
- 04 NIGHTS / 05 DAYS
- Destination Covered: Gangtok - Darjeeling
North-East India is blessed with natural beauty, snow-capped mountain ranges, some amazing prehistoric architectural wonders and above all tranquility. For couples, honeymooners, nature lovers and those who want to spend more time in serene environment in the presence of Mother Nature, it has a lot more to explore. Mayfair Hotels & Resorts Groups makes your tour to north-east India memorable and full of fun by offering attractive tour packages. Wonders of Eastern Himalayas is a wonderful tour plan covering two most picturesque hill stations and the pride of North-East India. For 4 nights and 5 days, you will be into the world of natural beauty, prehistoric monuments, snow-capped mountain ranges, lush greenery and above all tranquility.
Mayfair Hotels & Resort offers you the most luxurious and comfortable accommodation at both destinations in Mayfair Hill Resort Darjeeling and Mayfair Spa Resort & Casino in Gangtok. Such tour packages are offered to cover some of the prime destinations in and around Darjeeling and Gangtok. In addition, you will be staying in the most luxurious environment along with getting world-class facilities, state of the art services and a home like environment.
During your Wonders of Eastern Himalayas tours, you will explore Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects on the Mt. Kanchendzonga, Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial Other attractions include Padmaja N. Zoological Garden, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center, Ropeway, and various others.
In Gangtok, you will visit the main attractions along with Tsomgo Lake at an altitude of 12400 ft, 32kms from Gangtok City. Please go through our day to day tour itinerary and enjoy your holidays in a memorable way.
- DAY 01 : Arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station - Darjeeling
- Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Darjeeling (95kms/3hrs). Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama-Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens; this little town faces some of the highest peaks of the Himalayas. Take a rest and then a walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel
- DAY 02 : Local Sightseeing tour at Darjeeling
- Early morning start for Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects on the Mt. Kanchendzonga (Worlds 3rd highest peak), Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial while returning to the Hotel. Breakfast at the Hotel followed by half day local Best points sightseeing covering Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Ropeway (entry fees not included), walk around visit to the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). Evening Free for shopping & individual activity, overnight at hotel.
- DAY 03 : Darjeeling to Gangtok (105 kms. / 4 hrs )
- Morning transfer to Gangtok (105kms/4hrs). At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim. It is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
- DAY 04 : Excursion Trip to Tsomgo lake
- AM start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), 32kms from Gangtok City. The lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people. Further 12Kms is the sacred Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir dedicated to the memory of soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
- DAY 05 : Gangtok to Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri (115 kms. / 5 hrs)
- In Morning transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station for further destination
- 04 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- One Full day sightseeings at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points exclusive appropriate sized non A/c vehicle
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- Children below 6 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- All Parking Charges.
- This package is available only on prior reservation with full advance payment.
- Management reserves the right for any changes or modifications in the package without any prior notice.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Meal plan: All Meals
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy