A Heritage Sojourn in the Pilgrimage City
Bhubaneswar is characterised by its plethora of Hindu temples like Rajarani Temple, Lingaraja Temple, Brahmeshwar Temple, and more. People from all over the world come to pay their respects and seek the blessings of the deities worshipped here. To explore the depths of the city, one must visit during the winter months, between October and February, when the temperature remains pleasant.
- BusinessWell-equipped banquet halls
- CuisineUnique dining experiences
- CelebrationsMemorable occasions
- WellnessTranquillity at its best
- Doctor-on-callPhysician ready at all times
- Free Wi-FiConnect to the digital world