Golden Triangle Odisha (Orissa) & Chilika Lake Tours
- 04 NIGHTS / 05 DAYS
- Destination Covered: Bhubaneswar - Konark - Puri - Chilika - Raghurajpur - Bhubaneswar
Golden triangle tour in eastern part of India is very much popular and preferred tour package that covers three most beautiful and prime tourist places of Odisha (Orissa) – Bhubaneswar, Konark and Puri. It is truly the perfect tour plan that lets you explore the real charm of the state.
During your Odisha golden triangle tour, you will visit the rich cultural heritage, temple architecture of Odisha, famous temples, sea beaches, natural wonders and above all the Oriya culture and traditions. There are numerous attractions covered that include famous temples, wildlife sanctuary and vibrant market places of Bhubaneswar, the most sacred temple – Sri Jagannath Temple in Puri and UNESCO World Heritage Site in Konark named Sun Temple.
With an aim to make your tour more attractive, Mayfair Hotels & Resorts has added some more destinations in it. We offer the golden triangle Odisha (Orissa) & Chilika Lake tours. It is wonderful tour plan covering the prime destinations of the state including Bhubaneswar, Konark, Puri, Chilika and Raghurajpur. During this 4 nights and 5 days tour, the entire charm of Odisha tourism will be in your reach.
Puri and Bhubaneswar are well known tourist places that you will be visiting during Golden Triangle Odisha Chilika lake tours. Konark is your next destination – known for world-famous Sun Temple, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also famous for a beach named Chandrabhaga. The tour plan also covers Raghurajpur that is famous for Appliqué and Patta Chitra (Palm-Leaf Arts). Chilka Lake is also in your tour plan. The beautiful lake and the second largest lagoon in the world, Chilka Lake is a brackish water lagoon covering an area of over 1100 square kilometer.
Please go through our day to day tour itinerary.
- DAY 01 : Arrival at Bhubaneswar
- On arrival at Bhubaneswar airport met by our representative. Then transfer to hotel.Later half day sightseeing of tribal museum ( closed on Monday ), Khandagiri & Udaigiri Jain caves ( oldest rock cut caves, the caves are reminiscent of influence of Buddhism and Jainism in Odisha (Orissa) ). Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
- DAY 02 : In Bhubaneswar
- Morning after breakfast visit to famous city temples including Lingaraj, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar ( Mukteswar temple, one of the most prominent temples of Bhubaneswar, has been constructed in the style that is quite similar to the one used in the Kalinga School of Temple Architecture and know as the 'gem of Orissan architecture' ), Rajarani temple. After lunch break visit to Nandankanan Zoo ( closed on Monday ). This Zoo is famous for the white tiger safari and Botanical garden. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
- DAY 03 : Bhubaneswar - Konark - Puri
- Morning after breakfast drive to Puri enroute visit Dhauli ( Budhist stupa/ peace pagoda ), Pipli ( the applique work village ) and Konark Sun Temple ( famously known as black pagoda ). Then proceed to Puri and check in to the hotel. Evening visit of Lord Jagannath Temple (Non Hindus are not allowed) / Relax on the golden beach of puri. Overnight at Puri.
- DAY 04 : Puri - Chilika - Puri
- Morning drive to Chilika lake at Satpada ( the largest Ramsar site of Asia and famous for its migratory birds coming from distance places ). Take the boat cruise to visit the Irrawaddy Dolphins & Rajhans Island. Return back to Puri. Evening visit to beach market. Overnight at Puri.
- DAY 05 : Puri - Raghurajpur - Bhubaneswar & Departure
- Drive back to bhubaneswar enroute visit Raghurajpur ( Artisan village, the most famous attraction here is the Pattachitra, paintings on pieces of fabric. ). Then proceed to Bhubaneswar and transfer to airport to board the flight for onwards journey.
- Traditional Welcome
- Non-alcoholic Welcome drink on arrival with face towel.
- Accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner for 02 Adults & 01 Child below 6 Years in well-appointed room.
- Complimentary use of Tea / Coffee maker in the room, once replenished daily.
- Mini fridge with pre decided amenities as a compliment
- Free use of Swimming pool, Fitness centre & Games room.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- One Couple Selected Spa Massage for 60 Minutes in each Location along with (Steam & Sauna were available).
- 01 Hour Boat Ride for Kids (At Lagoon)
- Get a chance to have Cooking tips from our Chef on World Cuisine(At Lagoon).
- Morning Yoga Session with Yoga Guru (At Lagoon)
- Free access to WI-FI in rooms and public area (Subject to weather condition).
- One Film DVD per day at all locations
- Guided Lord Jagnath Temple Darshan at Puri (Darshan excludes transfers).
- Sightseeing with Itinerary Day wise by Innova
- Extra Child above 6 years of age will be charged extra in the same room @ Rs 1999.00 + Taxes per night on MAP plan.
- Extra Adult will be charged extra in the same room @ Rs 2999.00 + Taxes per night on MAP plan.
- The package reservation will be subject to availability and against advance payment only.
- Management reserves the right for any changes or modifications in the package without any prior notice.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Meal plan: All Meals
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy