Luxurious Weekend Break in Puri and Bhubaneswar
- 03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
- Destination Covered: Bhubaneshwar (1 nights) - Konark - Puri (2 nights)
Fed up of day to day boring life and hectic working schedule? You need a break from your routine life with some changes that can rejuvenate your mind and body and fill your life with new energy level. If you don’t have more days to take a break from day to day schedule, you can make your weekend happy and full of wonders. Mayfair Hotels & Resorts Group offers you an amazing tour package by the name of luxurious weekend break in Puri and Bhubaneswar.
The wonderful tour package is offered for 3 nights and 4 days and covers the golden triangle tour destinations in Eastern part of India – Bhubaneswar, Konark and Puri.
You will stay for one night in Bhubaneswar to explore the beautiful capital city and attractions in surrounding areas. Bhubaneswar is also a beautiful tourist place known as the Temple City of India. You will see numerous famous temples that include Lingaraj Temple, Parsurameswar Temple, Ananta Vasudeva Temples, Mukteswar Temple Raja Rani Temple, Brahmeswar Temple and many others. Dhauli Hill, Nanda Kanan, Ekamra Kannan, caves of Udaigiri and Khandagiri are some wonderful attractions around Bhubaneswar to visit.
Sun Temple in Konark, constructed from oxidizing and weathered ferruginous sandstone. The temple is one of the most well renowned temples in India and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Puri – the beautiful and sacred coastal town and the home of Sri Jagannath Prabhu (Lord of the Universe). Sri Jagannath Temple, famous Puri Beach, Gundicha Temple, etc are some must see destinations in Puri where you will spend two nights of Luxurious Weekend Break in Puri and Bhubaneswar.
- DAY 01 : Arrive in Bhubaneshwar
- Arrive at the Bhubaneswar airport/railway station and then transfer to the hotel. If time permits, go for a half-day local sightseeing tour of Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- DAY 02 : Bhubaneshwar - Konark - Puri
- In the morning, drive to Puri and on the way visit Rajarani Mukteswar Temple, Dhauli Peace Pagoda, Pipili Appliqué Village and Konark Sun Temple. On arrival, check-in at the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day, relaxing at the beach. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- DAY 03 : Puri
- Go for a full-day local sightseeing tour of Puri and visit the Jagannath Temple, Loknath Temple, and Gundhicha Temple. Enjoy the rest of the day, relaxing at the beach and stay overnight at the hotel.
- DAY 04 : Puri - Bhubaneshwar
- After breakfast, drive to Bhubaneswar airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (Car not at disposal)
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- Children below 6 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- Extra Child above 6 years of age will be charged extra in the same room @ Rs 1999.00 + Taxes per night on MAP plan.
- Extra Adult will be charged extra in the same room @ Rs 2999.00 + Taxes per night on MAP plan.
- This package is available only on prior reservation with full advance payment.
- Management reserves the right for any changes or modifications in the package without any prior notice.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Meal plan: All Meals
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy