Odisha (Orissa) Wildlife Tour
- 08 NIGHTS / 09 DAYS
- Destination Covered: Balasore - Similipal Park - Kuldiha - Bhadrak - Chandbali - Dangamal - Bhitarkanika -Ekkakula - Garhimata - Nandankanan - Chilika Lake- Bhubaneswar
Bhitarkanika is a group of islands in north-eastern Odisha (Orissa) yet unexplored, with trekking trails, unexplored beaches and dense forests. An amazing variety of birds can be seen on the cruise to the island of Dangamal. The island also has a crocodile sanctuary. Look out for wild life, small pools within the thick forest, and the ruins of a temple. Take a boat ride within the wildlife sanctuary.
1,100 sq. km of Asia's largest brackish water lake is home to thousands of birds. The hills ringing the lake are inhabited by wild animals like the blackbucks, cheetahs and porcupines. Islands dot the vast lake, the best visited ones being Nalbana, Kalijal, known for the Makar Sankranti Mela, Satapada, Parikud, Malud and Brahmapura
- DAY 01 : Balasore - Similipal Park
- Arrival at the Balasore Railway Station. Received at the station and escorted to the Ramtirtha Forest Lodge. Nature Walk and Nature Study at Herbal Nursery.Visit to Crocodile Breeding Farm, subject to time of arrival.
- DAY 02 : Day 02: Similipal Park
- Breakfast at the lodge. Drive to Barehipani and Joranda waterfalls, Jungle safari. Option to proceed to Gurguria Forest Lodge, or return to Ramtirtha Forest Lodge.Dinner and an overnight stay in Forest Lodge (Ramtirtha/Gurguria)
- DAY 03 : Similipal Park - Panchlingeshwar - Kuldiha
- Breakfast at Ramtirtha/Gurguria. Drive to Panchlingeshwar on the Nilagiri Hills, Balasore distrct Check in at Panthasala Lodge Visit Kuldiha Wildlife Sanctuary, 272 sq. km Wide variety of wild life tiger, gaur, sambar, reptiles and birds, among others Dinner and overnight stay at Panthasala
- DAY 04 : Bhadrak - Chandbali - Dangamal
- Post breakfast drive to Chandbali via Bhadrak by jeep. From Chandbali, motorboat cruise to Dangamal Island. At Dangamal, check in at the forest rest house. Dinner and overnight stay at Dangamal Island
- DAY 05 : Dangamal - Bhitarkanika Sanctuary
- Breakfast at Dangamal Island. Proceed to Bird Island and observe the thousands of migratory birds from the watch tower. Cruise across to the Bhitarkanika island. Dinner and overnight stay at lodge.
- DAY 06 : Bhitarkanika Sanctuary - Ekkakula island - Garhimata
- Breakfast at lodge. Take the motorboat to Ekkakula, 4 hours away. An island on the Bay of Bengal, unknown and unspoilt, with a breathtaking view of the sunset. Look out for wildboars, hyenas, and jackals. Dolphins can also be spotted in the sea. Visit the Olive Ridley Turtle nesting site on the beach at Garhimata. Return to Bhubaneswar. Dinner and overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
- DAY 07 : Bhubaneswar - Nandankanan
- Drive to Bhubaneswar/ Nandankanan Zoo in Chandraka Forest(25 kms). Enjoy White Tiger Safari and Lion Safari, Botanical Garden. Lunch at Nandankanan. Return to Bhubaneswar. Dinner and overnight stay in Bhubaneswar.
- DAY 08 : Bhubaneswar - Chilika Lake
- Post early breakfast, drive to Chilika Lake. Check in at Lodge in Barkul, (105 kms). Cruise on the Chilika by motor launch to the islands. Return to Barkul Lodge. Dinner and overnight stay at Barkul.
- DAY 09 : Chilika - Bhubaneswar
- Breakfast at Lodge. Visit Nirmala Jhar temple, Narayani temple and Banpur. Return to Bhubaneswar/onward destination.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- Dinner at Puri
- This package includes car
- Free use of Swimming pool, Fitness centre & Games room.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the stay
- Return airport transfers by private car.
- Extra Child above 6 years of age will be charged extra in the same room @ Rs 1999.00 + Taxes per night on MAP plan.
- Extra Adult will be charged extra in the same room @ Rs 2999.00 + Taxes per night on MAP plan.
- The package reservation will be subject to availability and against advance payment only.
- Management reserves the right for any changes or modifications in the package without any prior notice.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Meal plan: All Meals
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy