The Queen of the Hills
- 03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
- Destination Covered: Darjeeling
Welcome to the Queen of The Hills
Darjeeling, known as the Queen of the Hills, welcomes you in plush greenery covering deep valleys, colonial architecture, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, tea estates and above all tranquility. The beautiful hill station in the state of West Bengal provides you a breathtaking view of natural beauty.
We offer you some of the best ways to explore Darjeeling and its surrounding area. We have planned and designed the latest tour itinerary so that you can enjoy your tour in the lap of Mother Nature. We offer you 3 nights/4 days tour packages covering all the prime destinations of Darjeeling.
After your arrival at airport (Bagdogra) or railway station (NJP or New Jalpaiguri), you will be in Mayfair Darjeeling – the luxurious heritage hotel just opposite to Governor’s House.
On the next day, you will be into the wonderland, in which you will explore Ghoom Monastery, Tiger Hill, View of Kanchenjunga, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Zoological Park, Tibetan Refugee Centre, Tenzing Rock, Happy Valley Tea Estate, Batasia Loop and a number of other attractions.
You will also visit Mirik Lake during your tour to Darjeeling. Please go through our Day to Day plan to enjoy your tour in the Himalayan Valleys.
- DAY 01 : Bagdogra/NJP - Darjeeling (93 kilometres | 3 hours approx.)
- Get transferred to your hotel in Darjeeling from Bagdogra airport or NJP railway station. Check-in the hotel and spend a comfortable overnight stay.
- DAY 02 : Darjeeling
- Make an early morning visit to Tiger Hill and watch beautiful sunrise and Himalayan mountains like Kanchandzonga, Mount Everest etc. Visit the Ghoom Monastery, the oldest in the area where one can see the 15 ft. tall image of Mythey Buddha.
- Return to the hotel for breakfast and proceed for city tour visiting Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(closed on Thursday), Zoological Park(closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Centre(closed on Sunday), Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock and Happy Valley Tea Estate(from outside).
- Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
- DAY 03 : Darjeeling
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a day long excursion to MirikLake. Return to Darjeeling for an overnight stay at the hotel.
- DAY 04 : Darjeeling – Bagdogra/NJP
- After breakfast at the hotel, the tour concludes with transfer to Bagdogra/NJP in time for flight/train to onward destination.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (Car not at disposal)
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- Children below 6 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- This package is available only on prior reservation with full advance payment.
- Management reserves the right for any changes or modifications in the package without any prior notice.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Meal plan: All Meals
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy